Why do I say that? Based on the outstanding questions I received when I was privileged to conduct a Q & A session at the recent OKRs Forum, an annual event hosted in Amsterdam (virtual this year of course). With an international audience of close to two-hundred practitioners and consultants, this year’s session provided a great opportunity for those of us passionate about OKRs to share best practices, explore innovative ideas, and expand the frontiers of knowledge on this critical strategy execution system. The graphic recording that accompanies this post (many thanks to Betina Van Meter for her extraordinary work) provides a visual record of just some of the thought-provoking queries I had the chance to answer during my time with the group. In a nod to the venerable game show Jeopardy, can you guess the questions based on the visual evidence of my answers? Thanks again to the organizers and participants of this inspiring event.
- The Future of OKRs Looks Bright! October 11, 2020
- OKRs in a Time of Change September 23, 2020
- The Secret Ingredient to OKRs Success…Hint: It’s Governance May 11, 2020
- OKRs in the time of Covid-19 March 30, 2020
- Make the Tough Choice – Limit Your Key Results to Those that Matter March 26, 2020